Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded down 0.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on January 28th. Ethereum Classic has a total market cap of $421.26 million and $126.55 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ethereum Classic coin can now be purchased for about $3.90 or 0.00112537 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including RightBTC, LiteBit.eu, Huobi and BtcTrade.im. During the last seven days, Ethereum Classic has traded down 1.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $107.38 or 0.03099273 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 330.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00036394 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000296 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000263 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
Ethereum Classic Coin Profile
ETC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 23rd, 2016. Ethereum Classic’s total supply is 108,042,783 coins. The official message board for Ethereum Classic is forum.ethereumclassic.org. Ethereum Classic’s official Twitter account is @eth_classic and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ethereum Classic is /r/EthereumClassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ethereum Classic’s official website is ethereumclassic.org.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Classic
Ethereum Classic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: QBTC, Crex24, Upbit, BtcTrade.im, ABCC, Binance, Coinroom, Huobi, C-CEX, OKCoin International, Kucoin, Bitsane, Bibox, YoBit, Coinut, BigONE, BTC-Alpha, Coinbase Pro, Koineks, Indodax, CoinEx, FCoin, CoinTiger, LBank, Stocks.Exchange, BitForex, CPDAX, LiteBit.eu, RightBTC, BCEX, Bitbns, Bittrex, C2CX, HitBTC, Korbit, HBUS, Bit-Z, BTC Trade UA, EXX, CoinExchange, Kraken, Bitfinex, Cryptomate, Coinhub, Instant Bitex, Coinnest, Exrates, Liquid, CoinEgg, ChaoEX, ZB.COM, Coinsuper, Gatehub, Exmo, Bithumb, CoinBene, BTC Markets, Ovis, Gate.io, Coinone, Poloniex, Cryptopia and OKEx. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Classic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ethereum Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Ethereum Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Ethereum Classic and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.